d��790x> you: Ρ[Uqm]
References: 1 . Aeri, Bani Tamber and C. Gopalan (2001): Strategies to Fight Under-Nutrition. Financial and Politics Weekly, Vol. 36, Number 33, pp. 3159-3169.
installment payments on your Behrman, Jere R., Anil B. Deolalikar, and Barbara L. Wolfe(1988): Nutrients: Impacts and Determinants. The World Bank Economic Review, Vol. two, No . a few: 299-320.
3. Campbell, Cathy and Leslie Horton (1991): Wife is actually Employment, Foodstuff Expenditures, and Apparent Chemical Intake: Evidence from Canada. American Diary of Farming Economics, Volume. 73, No . 3 (Aug. ), pp. 784-794.
4. Carlin, John, Tim Cole, Kylie Hesketh and Suzanna Vidmar (2004): Standardizing anthropometric measures in children and adolescents with new capabilities for egen. The Stata Journal, four, Number 1, pp. 50–55.
a few. Dreze, Jean and Amartya Sen (ed. ): American indian Development, Chosen Regional Perspectives (OUP 1996).
6. Dreze, Jean (1993) - Overview of Gillespie, S i9000. and G. McNeill (OUP, 1992): Foodstuff, Health and Survival in India and Developing Countries. Economical and Personal Weekly, Vol. 28, No . 7, pp. 276-277.
7. Mahajan, Aprajit and Alessandro Tarozzi (2007): Child Nourishment in India in the Nineties. Economic Advancement and Cultural Change, pp. 441-486.
8. Schultz, Big t. Paul. 1984: Studying the Impact of Home Economic and Community Parameters on Child Mortality. Human population and Expansion Review twelve (suppl. ), pp. 215-35.
 Mahajan, Aprajit and Alessandro Tarozzi (2007): Child Nutrition in India in the Nineties. Economical Development and Cultural Modify, pp. 441-486.
 Aeri, Bani Tamber and C. Gopalan (2001): Strategies to Combat Under-Nutrition. Financial and Politics Weekly, Volume. 36, Number 33, pp. 3159-3169.
 Tamber and Gopalan (see footnote 2): data cited therein is definitely sourced from The State of the World 's Kids, UNICEF, 1998.